Here's the last one. Shot on the deck of the USS Yorktown. I love the reflection off the rotor. This one was shot at f22 for 25 sec.
I have about 5 on the Nikon Mentor Series Web site. Go to http://popphoto.bitshelter.com/login at click on the past treks. You don't have to login. Then in the 2007 click on the Charleston link.
6 comments:
Nice job for a wanna be.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! A wanna be!!! I think it was damn good.
Hard to tell the slide show goes so fast all you see is blurry after blurry picture. Slow down the show or tell us how to pause it.
Show? What Show?
I went to the slide show on the website that you gave us and we can't see the pictures very well since the slideshow goes very fast. Very Nice Pictures for us nobody's.
Oh, on the mentor site...yeah it sucks it goes by to fast.
Post a Comment