The Nilles Report
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- April (2)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (5)
- April (1)
- December (1)
- July (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (13)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (10)
- November (16)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- August (3)
- July (22)
- June (6)
- May (10)
- April (9)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (19)
5 comments:
Don't be silly. I'm just super media savvy - it takes me two seconds to post. I need to save time at work for all my online shopping :)
I just have a great job that I can screw around on the net. Also it got down to 11 degrees last night. It was cold this morning. Nice now.
Why are all sales people winey?
Talk about whiney 11 above zero is a heat wave. I do not want to hear it is soooo cold. Becasue ina few months you will be saying how hot it is and you need to go slow because it is sooooo hot.
The white tower closet liberal is starting to show. You say your Republican, but it shows you are a Democrat and they have taken you to the dark side. You need to ge a real job and stop taking tax payer money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The White Tower Closet Liberal?" What is that. Besides, I'm a red blooded American which means I'm a Conservative. Remember I'm not the one who works for an Ultra-Liberal Think Tank...Jamie.
Post a Comment