The Nilles Report

Monday, January 28, 2008

Spartan Gold Won 2nd Place Again!!!!!!


We attended a Fargo Tournament this past weekend at Oak Grove. Christian's team started the tournament by losing the first game. Then the second game was good and they won! This took us to the second day (Sunday, January 27,2008) they had a game very early morning (8:00am)and won and the second game was not as tough and slid through nicely. These games brought them to the Championship Game. By the afternoon the kids were tired and ready for the tournament to end, but they still had another game and it was a big game. With a strong team in play the team did very well but ended up losing. Second place is a great trophy and they all should be proud. I know the parents are very proud along with the coaches. This Picture is of the team right after the game and I forgot the camera in the car and had to run and run back so I did not know if it focused because all my oxygen was out of my body left in the back seat of the car. I clearly need to do more exercise then what I already do, so I increased the exercise today and now I am walking 15-20 minutes 2 to 3 times a day. I hope this helps the next time I have to run a marathon. (Eric don't cretique until you give me a lesson in April :)

3 comments:

Eric said...

Oh, come on now. You're not getting off that easy. Over all good photo. I'm assuming you are shot with a 18-55mm lens. You have a wide angle use it for these types of photos. Get in closer. You could have maybe taken about 3 steps in and it would have been great. Nice in close. For group photos, use a f-stop of 9 to 11 and focus on the front row. You see the front row first. If they are out of focus so it the back. Color looks good.

When I come in April I'll bring my 28-135 IS lens. You can use it at the church.

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric said...

Excellent job, Christian!!!! You and your team did very well. Keep practicing. Remember, alway do your best and you will never be disappointed.

Blog Archive