Thank You Brent for the the Christmas gift. My wonderful and quick minded parents found your gift in the trunk in a bag probably behind the spare tire. Sooo, Brent thanks again for the luggage tags and the jacket/shirt it is very nice of you to get theses for me this past Christmas of 2007.
To the rest of the kids please mail or ship presents as the dementia is starting to set in for our parents. As the last one here in Fargo I will ask for help from the rest of you in helping mom and dad in their older years. As I always tell them remember who will be pushing down the stairs, oooops, street int heir age.
It is good to be me and receive Christmas in February. I am sure that there are more gifts hidden and we will have to wait until 2009 to get theses because they might forget.
1 comment:
Looking good Nilles - the jacket fits great. Hope you like the bag tags - that was the homemade part obviously. Poor mom and dad.
Post a Comment