The Nilles Report

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Don't Forget about ME!

Hi Everyone-
Clearly my mother-in-law knows to much about me or she doesn't care. I have just completed my parental obligations for the basketball season. Christian just completed his last tournament this past weekend. It was not a great final round but he has improved so much from when he started. With continued work I know he is going to be a great basketball player. His team took two 2nd place , one 5th and one 6th place finish. Not bad for 2nd year in basketball.

Isabelle just finished her winter session of acting class. She has joined a group from the FMCT in Fargo. Her friend Quincy and Isabelle go once a week. At first she was very leary and thought the teacher was weird. I think she is one of those actors now since she wants to go back. That Nilles blood is definitely in her. She is possibly going to do a spring session and also take part in Trollwood young actors class. We will see how this will go by the end of the summer.

Brett and I joined a gym and have been very religious in going almost daily. We will be fit my my reunion. The count down clock is 18 months. Hope all is well and Have a good week.

Would someone at least blog so Mom has something to do besides clean. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive