I don't really have anything to say but I wanted to post something, so I thought I'd send a note about the Wild playoffs starting tomorrow. We're very excited! Some of the games will be on Verses so you may have to go out and have a pint to watch the game. See you all soon!
Jamie
The Nilles Report
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- April (2)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (5)
- April (1)
- December (1)
- July (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (13)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (10)
- November (16)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- August (3)
- July (22)
- June (6)
- May (10)
- April (9)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (19)
5 comments:
I know what you mean. I don't have anything great going on either, but I look every day for others. Good Grief! John Wheeler says we might get another dump of snow on Friday and Saturday. Watching the Wild will be a good thing to do!! Go WILD!!
What do you mean by "Verses"?
Mom
Verses is the network channel airing some of the games...but I don't think you get it with your cable. Brett would know -
I can listen to it on the radio via internet
Craig sent a picture of him in the Xcel. Jerk!
That was not nice Craig. But I watched it on our channel 9. Bummer that they lost....
Good game though.
Get it back on Friday!
Yeah - sorry Eric. Craig and I couldn't resist. You're next Brett for some game time photo text messages :) Hey, did you watch it at the gym?
Here's hoping for Friday!
Post a Comment