The Nilles Report

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Memorial Weekend

Hey, Susan and I would like to wish all of you a happy and warm Memorial Weekend. We have a wedding to go to. We went to a wedding last weekend as well. Her boss's daughter got married. We all guess they spent $75,0oo to $100,000 for the wedding. Yeah! I spoke with John Holland, the big photographer in Greenwood. He told me to call him for lunch some day. Way cool.

Susan and I will then spend Sunday and Monday here in Columbia. We'll go to the zoo and see her friend Julie from Charleston and Al and Mary here. Al and Mary did the dishes during the wedding. Have a wonderful Holiday.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Cool Eric and very nice picture. We were in Medora over Memorial Weekend and it was cloudy and wet weekend so no hiking or mountain biking but it did not stop us from seeing some amazing bison and elk. I will post my professional pictures later. Bye. Wanda

Blog Archive