Hey,
Just to let you know, I signed up with Shutterpoint.com to try and see if I can sell some photos. Even if I don't sell anything at least I'll see if anything can happen.
The Nilles Report
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- April (2)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (5)
- April (1)
- December (1)
- July (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (13)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (10)
- November (16)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- August (3)
- July (22)
- June (6)
- May (10)
- April (9)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (19)
6 comments:
Good Luck! Might even pay for your gas back and forth to Greenville.
Greenwood, mom...Greenwood.
This is great. How do I search for your photos? I so interested in looking at your photos, no I am not a stocker.
Oh, Wanda I need a release for Isabelle. Sorry.
Good to Shutterpoint.com and begin your search.
I can never remember if it's Wood or Ville either. But this is great! You should set up a website to post your photos too in case anyone wants to see more.
Post a Comment