The Nilles Report

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thank You for a great weekend!


Hi Everyone- We thank you for a great weekend. It was great fun and even a little work. I attempted tonight to download the pictures but my setting on the camera was wrong and the picture did not turn out. I will still post but sorry for the failure, maybe it was due to exhaution. Just kiddin'. Have a great weekend, we are off to Lake Ashtabula after Ribfest on Friday.

5 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks, everyone for helping to get our gazebo up. Jamie and Brent for getting us started on Saturday. Jamie read all the instructions "in order" even if Dad wouldn't listen! But Jamie held her ground. You go girl! Dad should know by now that he can't win with you. Then thanks to Craig, Wanda and Brett for finishing the top and canapy. Dad screwed it to the deck that evening. I just supervised.....So much fun when we all get together. Now if the weather would just cooperate so we can enjoy it.
Thanks for all the fun and help!

Jamie said...

The gazebo looks so good! Fits perfectly. And my finger is healing nicely.

Mom said...

I was wondering about your finger!
Glad it's OK. The hazards of being a "handywoman".

Eric said...

What What? Finger? Finger? Not again!! Same finger?

P.S. What is the photo of? talk about over exposed.

Jamie said...

I didn't lose any part of my finger this time. It just got slammed in a door. So I have big blood clot looking thing under my nail. Doesn't really hurt anymore though!

Blog Archive