Me again. We have a great site at Snake River. This is the view from our site and you can here the water running from this creek down to the Snake River. We are heading out to see the sights of Jackson and tomorrow hiking in the Tetons. Miss everyone and we keep saying that Mom and Dad would love this. Next time you will need to go....
Beautiful weather. Sunny, blue skies and about 80 today. Lows are around 45 to 50 which is nice for sleeping.
3 comments:
Don't think you could stand the two of us for that long of a trip. Everything looks and sounds wonderful. I can almost here the brook running in the picture. Everything at home looks good. Love getting the pics and reports along the way.
Wow. Water. What next Trees?
Seriously. Place the camera on a tripod and slow the shutter down to 1/4 no more than 1.5 sec. it will look cool.
Eric is that my problem no tri pod.... well you know I am not you. I am also having a problem with the sun any suggestions. I need another lesson. thanks.
Post a Comment