The Nilles Report

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Welcome to the West


Eric and Susan here is a snapshot of what you will see next week.

5 comments:

Wanda said...

When are you guys going to be here?

Mom

Jamie said...

That is so cool! Wanda, when is your big camping trip?

Eric said...

Wow. What agency did you steal that photo?

Mom said...

That is definately Wanda's picture. I was right beside her when we decided which of her pictures to choose! They can be that close to see. Wild Mustangs, too. Can't wait to see you guys. By the way, who is all coming home this weekend? Or maybe next weekend?

Mom

banilles said...

Wanda took the picture from the car. I know that since you are from the East I will tell you that the Bison are not tame and you can not walk up to them and take a picture.

Blog Archive