The Nilles Report

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Yellowstone we have arrived




Hi everyone-

The trip is going well we have ventured to Yellowstone National Park and will be here for the next five days. The change of scenery was nice and we like this KOA the best. Internet at our campsite is the best and all the space is a treat. Tomorrow we are off to Old Faithful. Oh, and I did not like the drive today there was a lot of close to cliff action. Linda you would have cried and screamed the whole way.






I have two picture for your viewing pleasure. Moose (unsure of plural) resting in an open field and we have finally seen the most expensive gas prices yet $4.39 in Yellowstone. That one hurts.....


1 comment:

Jamie said...

Those Moose look like deer. I think I need some more outdoor time to get to know nature.

Talk about sticker shock - 4.39. I hope you make it home.

Blog Archive