The Nilles Report
Monday, September 15, 2008
First day down
So my first day at St. Thomas went well. The job is going to be fun I think. The campus is pretty much the same but I need to get to know my way around again. I ran into my old res life boss, Liz, and it was great. She is the administrative assistant for one of the offices I had a meeting at today. Nice to see a familiar face. The worst part about today - I got a fountain pop at the Grill and the student clerk called me ma'am. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- April (2)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (5)
- April (1)
- December (1)
- July (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (13)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (10)
- November (16)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- August (3)
- July (22)
- June (6)
- May (10)
- April (9)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (19)
4 comments:
Ha, Ha...she said ma'am...HA! HA! huge belly laughs right now. Excuse me ma'am. Whoooo!!!!
Don't tell me you're starting to look your age. Maybe you'll even be carded one of these days! Remember when YOU were that student clerk at the Grill? Wasn't that the ugly 5:30 AM shift? You've come a long way, baby! At least they didn't call you "mum".
Eric, how many "sirs" have you gotten? He, he, he....
Luv y'al.
I stopped counting.
That is very hilarious.... i dont know if I laughed at Eric's comment more or Jamie's blog....still funny.
Post a Comment