The Nilles Report

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Saul is Home!!!



Okay, so we have been home for over 24 hours, but cut me some slack here, I have an infant on my hands. Things are going pretty good, we are both very tired and are excited to be home. Once we can get this little one to sleep without being held, we will be in business! Hope all is well, and I will post more pictures as I take more cute ones to share!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Ok - super cute. Congrats on getting the photos in! You guys are doing great.

Wanda said...

Oh he is so handsome. Thanks for the new pictures. It will be fun to see him grow. Don't let that other Auntie spoil him without me. :) Love, Auntie.

Mom said...

I think we are too late for the "spoiling job". Jamie has a huge advantage over us. (250 miles) Lucky girl!!

Still not sure who he looks like...

Blog Archive