The Nilles Report

Monday, November 24, 2008

How long has this baby been in this family?


Securely placed on the tree for another year. It has been 9 years that we have had this precious ornament and every year it gets a good laugh and placed lovingly on the tree..... Thank you
Uncle Eric for the years of fun.
Can you believe almost a year ago I suggested to Jamie that we should have a blog so that we can all communicate the fun and exciting trips, everyday activity and of coarse the taunting the Nilles' do continuously until perfection. Thank you all for taking part in posting, reading and enjoying "The Nilles Report".

2 comments:

Jamie said...

A year? Oh my gosh - time flies. Thanks WAnda for setting this up and keeping the polls going. I love checking this to see what's up. And I love that ornament.

Mom said...

Yes. The ornament is very special. Only family can understand.

Blog Archive