The Nilles Report
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Traitor in the Family
I will not name names, but we have a traitor in the family. This person needs to be brought into the open and told how bad a decision it was to vote for a democrat. People, people anyone who believes in socialism should go to another country and leave this one for people who believe in freedom. Democrats do not want people to try, but want them to live on the government; This must stop. So, call this family member out and tell them they are destroying this country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- April (2)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (5)
- April (1)
- December (1)
- July (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (13)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (10)
- November (16)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- August (3)
- July (22)
- June (6)
- May (10)
- April (9)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (19)
10 comments:
OK...Ronaldus Magnus. Who is the uninformed European living in your dwelling...Wanda?
Well she may like higher taxes, higher fuel costs, punishing those who succeed.
Nice try Eric throwing me under the bus.... but it is not I but another family memeber. Think younger.
I am sorry, Wanda. Vicki?
Thanks Eric! I can see why you would think that, me being the naive, uninformed youngest member of the group, but it wasn't me. I was taught stealing is wrong.
We may never know who it was, but let me just remind you that sometimes crazy choices must be made to shake things back into place. Let's just be happy 60 Democrats didn't make it into the senate!
Checks & balances, children.
Checks & balances.
I agree that "stirring the Pot" can help, I believe we must be care about the choices we make in the name of change. What will be the change? Will it be good or bad? What are the real intentions of the far left? Change is good but only if it comes from good men. We have Obama "Berry," while in the IL Senate he passes a law that forbids medical attention to babies who survive botched abortions. Is this good change?
I hope the country will be better but I still have my doubts.
We can only hope that we have the right judges in the Supreme court.
The Supreme Court will be taken back when 2 retire in the first term and there is no way to block the replacements in the Senate.
Barack hs already gone back on his change with the selection of Rahm. He is the most decisive people in Congress. According to Rahem all republicans are bad and only democrats can save the world. Look Harry Reid wants to get rid of Joe Libermann for being independant minded and bipartisan. The only person would have been Mccain an now we ares tuck with a liar and a person already ram rodding his redistribution of the wealth. The court now will allow democrats to let our enemies go free and kill more americans, while barack talks over tea.
Post a Comment