The Nilles Report

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Names for Christmas

Okey doke. As usual - we got sidetracked and didn't draw names this year. I know we have a couple people getting rigged...so that's fine. Mom, can you assign out the names to the rest of us? Maybe e-mail us who we get? You can e-mail Brent's person to me as well. Will that work?

2 comments:

Wanda said...

This works for me. I would like the 3 items that we are to list also. Mine are. Pie pan with ring for great pies. Mama Mia DVD and ask Vicki she has my list and I cant remember my last item.

Mom said...

OK> Y'all have to send me your wish lists and then I will "draw" names. I know who Eric has. So that one is done. I know one other, but I won't tell. Hmmmmmm..... Any other "secret" requests? Hurry, hurry! Time, it is a fleetin'.

Blog Archive