For the last tournament Christian wanted his hair shaved and then have his number shaved into the back of his head. They lost the first two games but then pulled out the last game in overtime and won. We will see what next year brings. We may move on to swimming matches or tennis matches. (Sidebar- Eric I love my new lens but I need help using it properly).
The Nilles Report
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- April (2)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (5)
- April (1)
- December (1)
- July (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (13)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (10)
- November (16)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- August (3)
- July (22)
- June (6)
- May (10)
- April (9)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (19)
2 comments:
Christian looks so tall in this photo! Nice hair though. I like his dedication :)
Thanks for all the fun and excitement this year, Christian. I love watching you play. The trips were great. Now what will we do on the weekends?
Go Spartans!!
Post a Comment