The Nilles Report

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Welcome to 2011!!!!

I will post some pictures, but I thought I would at least get something on the board for the new year. We must all have some pretty boring or busy lives. Well, for those of you who don't know I have taken a more full time position with Family First Home Solutions, famfhsmn.com or shouldimodifynow.com. I am the lead Credit Councilor and Debt Negotiator. I am currently in classes to be nationally certified as a Credit Councilor. Not exactly what I thought I would be doing, but going toe to toe with creditors and paralegals is kinda fun. This is only a 90 day commitment, but the more credit card and medical bill deals I can close, the more money the company makes. Regardless, I am constantly looking for something that has benefits at the very least. Hope this helps to resurrect the blog.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That's great Craig! I hadn't seen this yet before seeing you today. Sorry I didn't mention it. Wahoo!

Jamie said...

Ok - I just realized how old your post was. I'm so confused.

Blog Archive