The Nilles Report

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day One: Creation Day by Wanda Nilles


Hello all Nilles descendants. Today is the first day of "The Nilles report". Hopefully "We" all will be able to add great things to this blog.

Happy 2008, can you believe 2007 is over and we have started 2008. Gifts have been opened and put away or in our household all games have been played to death and back to school and work. Thank You to all who thought of us for the holidays. We enjoyed all the Christmas cards and gifts.

I had a small conversation with Jamie over the holidays and expressed my want for a place that we can go visit where it feels like home and we can all stay in touch even when we are sooooo.....far away from each other. I truly enjoy getting together and seeing everyone when it is possible but I hate not being able to keep in touch during the long times away.


I hope all will send me great pictures and updates so we can all keep in touch. Send me anything even day to day activities. Just remember that I am not a writer and never desired to be a writer but love to be with family. This is an inspiration for our growing family.
Happy New Year from Fargo and West Fargo weirdo's, except Christian since he doesn't have our Nilles humor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try this again.
We miss our "in-house" techie. Craig? Have a great week everyone and stay warm. Sub-zero is on the way. Yip-Pee!

Love, Mom

Blog Archive