HAPPY BIRTDAY LINDA---- We won't discuss age but we will say that wine does age very well and so do you. :)
I hope you had a great birthday. As for us we have been upto not much except digging out of Christmas decorations. Brett had a bug and went to town this weekend but the house is back together. I can't say the outside has been touched but maybe when the snow melts.
We were at NDSU Men's Basketball on Saturday night. We lost by 2 POINTS at last seconds of the game. Fun game, fun to see instead of Mayville State.
Well I hope all are well and getting back to schedule. Send me some emails of pictures or what is going on with you all lateley and I will add it to The Nilles Report.
Pictured Mom getting her heritage cookbook. It was fun to create and hopefully we can print more and send them out to everyone.
Bye for now. Wanda
No comments:
Post a Comment