The Nilles Report
These pictures are all great - but this is my favorite. I love the color contract with the orange and the black - are those leaves? Very pretty!
Thank you. I tried to get more of the leaves into the shot but I also wanted to keep the rock in too.
WOOOO rock and water.
Yeah, rock and water. Did you see the composition? The slight color of the leaves that add to the over all image?
Did poor little Erichave to haul son heavy of weight. Do you little back hurt. Unless it is grits I know you Southerns have a hard time trying to do any work.
I hate grits. No I didn't have to haul a lot. This is in my back yard.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
These pictures are all great - but this is my favorite. I love the color contract with the orange and the black - are those leaves? Very pretty!
Thank you. I tried to get more of the leaves into the shot but I also wanted to keep the rock in too.
WOOOO rock and water.
Yeah, rock and water. Did you see the composition? The slight color of the leaves that add to the over all image?
Did poor little Erichave to haul son heavy of weight. Do you little back hurt. Unless it is grits I know you Southerns have a hard time trying to do any work.
I hate grits. No I didn't have to haul a lot. This is in my back yard.
Post a Comment