The Nilles Report

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Work and big Corporation

Many know that I work for a drug company. One of the things I do is ask docs to prescribe my branded drug, who for a person with insurance might range from 20 to 50 dollars as compared to generic. Now my company wants us to use generic to save money. So, in one breath they want me to have docs prescribe branded drugs while they only want us to use generic. I know company's are in business to make money, but it seems crazy to say one thing and expect us to do another.

4 comments:

Eric said...

Man. We do the same thing. They "encourage" the use of generic. Pfizer on the other hand doesn't care. Remember do as I say not as I do.

Jamie said...

Moral dilemma!!! It's like you're Michael Clayton in real life. It's like our politicians arguing for benefits that the rest of us don't get. Damn the man!

banilles said...

Why is it always the man and not the woman.

Eric said...

Because we all know the woman does not have any power and they are too emotional :) They also are like clucking hens when they are together. Men don't care if your socks or tie don't match either.

Blog Archive