Yo, Brett.
The photo of Christian needs improvement. When you are shoting indoors and fast action you need to increase you iso and take all your filters off. Otherwise, you get the exact photo you have on the blog. BLURRRRYYYYY Also, see if you can change the white balance to compensate for the lighting. I.E. set the white balance for Florencent lighting (found in most gyms) and you get a nice pic. Because Boy...you suck.
The Nilles Report
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- April (2)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (5)
- April (1)
- December (1)
- July (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (13)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (10)
- November (16)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- August (3)
- July (22)
- June (6)
- May (10)
- April (9)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (19)
5 comments:
Ok, now you know Eric is just trying to start something, right? Eric behave yourself!
Listen to your mom!!!!
Okay, listen up I am too busy totake pictures. So, Wanda is doingthe work, also why would I listen to some southern redneck who thinks the world is still flat and the Earth revolves around the sun. I know that you are from the state where um the US people need to work on their geography.
Eric, this hurts. I am the one that took the picture and clearly I have other talents besides picture taking. Ease up on the insults. :) Nice pictures.
I am enjoying the humor of this blog. Keep on submitting. As for the picture, how did you think Brett was taking the picture if he is in it? I know the remote was a great gift but I think even that is hard. I am not in a club so critiquing is not needed.
Oh, Wanda took them. In that case Wanda just increase your iso and you'll get great photos with reduced blur. You won't be able to get rid of it all but it will help. Also, try shooting in man mode. Set the aparture to the lowest number and then dial the shutter to no less than the focal length. example if you are using a zoom at 300mm try not to go below 1/300 of a sec to reduce camera shake. It's tuff indoors.
Post a Comment