The Nilles Report

Sunday, May 18, 2008

GO BISON!


We all know Brett is a big Bison fan. Well now the whole neighborhood does. We have a new family member, but we have not named him yet. If anyone can post their suggestions and we will official name him on May 30th. Some suggestions: Chip (Buffalo Chip), Dung, Bully Pulpit for Theodore Roosevelt. Grandpa and Christian want to put feathers around as if the Indian is now gone. I thought that was a little extreme. I hope we get some good suggestions.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh wow - that is awesome! Is it heavy? How did you get it there? I like the feathers idea. My first thought on the name - Custer. Or GiGi (GG = green and gold).

Eric said...

How about "George." Or is it too soon?

Mom said...

mom's name choice:

"Snort"

Eric said...

How about "Motor."

Eric said...

who here thinks having a mini bison is retarded? A show of hands please?

Blog Archive