The Nilles Report

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Uneventful Day

Today was uneventful but we relaxed and it was needed after yesterday. We went upto Big Sky were we honeymooned more than 16 years ago. The last time we were there it was quant and beautiful in its own beauty. Current day it is overly commericallized and over developed. It had changed so much I did not want to stay and we drove right back to West Yellowstone. Tommorrow is our last day in Yellowstone and we have not made up our mind where to go next. This will be a mystery for you all. HEHEHEHEHEHE.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for all the updates Wanda. It's great to follow you guys on your trip. And good for you guys for just moving on. It's an adventure.

Mom said...

I agree. I love the daily reports. What a treat! By the way, our Sooper Stop gas station in West Fargo is the cheapest gas in town! $3.59. Hope it stays for awhile. Enjoy your weekend.

Blog Archive