The Nilles Report

Monday, September 8, 2008

Feeling better


Thanks for all the well wishes - wanted to let all know that I'm feeling much better post-surgery. I can pretty much get up and walk around without any issues. I'll probably drive tomorrow. Taking it easy one more day. Start the new job on Monday so I still have this week to bum around. But thanks for all the good vibes.

4 comments:

Eric said...

Oh Ya, no worries aye...oh by the way...THANKS FOR TELLING US!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan and I are glad you are doing well.

We love you.

Jamie said...

Yeah - sorry about that. I didn't really tell people. It sort of leaked out. But I figured you'd see my blog post!

Wanda said...

I am glad you are better. Take it easy, play the simpathy card as long as possible.

Mom said...

Yah, I told your brother last night. He was a little upset.
We love you!!!!!!
Read a book, enjoy these lovely, warm fall days.

Mom

Blog Archive