As I look at this poll for when the new Nilles will arrive, I see that one of you voted for October 9th. I have concluded that this person must hate me or people in general and likes to see people remain in uncomfortable situations. If this child is still inside of me 11 days after my due date, I am coming after you. (I promise you this)
However, whoever vote for September 12th, I love your optimism!
The Nilles Report
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- April (2)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- December (5)
- April (1)
- December (1)
- July (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (13)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (10)
- November (16)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- August (3)
- July (22)
- June (6)
- May (10)
- April (9)
- March (14)
- February (17)
- January (19)
4 comments:
That makes me laugh and I do feel your pain since I was over a week overdue when finally Dr. B induced me with Christian. Good Luck and it is frustrating but has an awesome result for a lifetime, and yes I was the one that polled for 10-9. :)
You girls don't have a clue!
Brett's due date Jan. 24
actual birth - Feb. 18
Eric's due date Oct. 9
actual birth - Oct. 6 (Bless You)
Jamie's due date May 6
actual birth - May 18
Craig's due date Sept. 10
actual birth - Sept. 24
Every day past your due date is
like another week. But OMG, the
wait is so worth it!!!! They are
all blessings. MMMMMMMMMMM.......
As doctor's are prone to say -
"I'll see you in a week, if not before." Don't believe them.
Good Luck. You too, Craig.
Love, Mom
WA WA WA You know typical woman have not heard good things come to those who wait. For Craig it is better to wait because the baseball playoffs will have started and this will give Craig something to do when you are in labor.
Don't Forget 1 hour 20 minutes of labor for me. You're welcome.
Post a Comment